If you are looking for the best restaurant and fast food menus then you are at the right place. Here at Food Restaurant Menus we provide not only the best menus to some of the top chain restaurants, but give our readers valuable information on restaurant deals and the latest coupons.
In addition, we provide the price in our menus so that you can better plan your restaurant experience. There are six members in my family, so budgeting for your “eating out “ meal is important. Being able to get an idea of what the costs are before visiting the restaurant is so critical and always makes for a better experience. To be able to help the most families that we can, we primarily provide menus and prices for the most popular chain restaurants and fast food chains like TGIF, Waffle House, Chili’s, Hooters, Steak n’ Shake, Sonic, Popeyes, Chili’s, Dominos, KFC, Dairy Queen; just to name a few.
It is important to note the prices that we have recorded are just national averages and will vary by location. However, they are close estimates and will allow to plan your budget. The only places where prices might significantly be higher are the states of Hawaii and Alaska, and some of the bigger cities in New York like Manhattan.
Restaurant Coupons and Special Deals
If you are on a budget or have a big family and budget matters, then finding good coupons or special deals is so important. We make it our job to work for you on finding these deals. We find them and you come here to our site to get them. It’s that easy. Almost all top chain restaurants have some type of coupon, and what I have always have said about coupons is that a coupon is good as “cash in your hands.” Coupons keep you from paying a certain amount on your total restaurant meal ticket, keeping that cash in your pocket. Thus, a coupon is as good as cash. And don’t forget about those special restaurant deals. Deals like, “kids eat free under a certain age” can save a lot of money and can a decision maker when trying to decide where to take the family out to eat on your next dining out night. Check out couponsherpa to find some great coupons for all kinds of restaurants.
Top secret Menus at dining places are based on unofficial and unadvertised alternatives that fast food restaurant chains can make whenever ordered by request but which do not exist on their normal menus. While some secret menu items were created by the food services independently, most of the secret food items were created by clients and passed on by word-of-mouth. Foodrestaurantmenu tries to maximize the knowledge of our readers and are committed to providing you with information, recipes as well as price ranges about the most attractive and scrumptious top secret menu items offered at all of your preferred fast food restaurants.
From “The Incredible Hulk” available only at Taco Bell or the “Well Done Fries” on the secret menu of Five Guys, foodrestaurantmenu is here to keep you informed. You can find countless other items available off the menu merely by just asking. Since the listing of top secret menus will keep increasing, we are going to update together with report on any new food items to keep you in hidden menu paradise. Please let us know if you learn of any we need to add. For more information about secret menus you might want to visit http://secretmenu.wikia.com/wiki/Secret_Menus_Wiki.
How to eat Out Cheap
If you want to eat out cheap, then the following steps are a good guide:
- View our menus with prices so that you already have a good idea about how a particular restaurant fits your budget.
- Look for coupons and special deals for the restaurant you plan on visiting. Sign up for your favorite restaurant’s email list on Facebook and they may likely send you some free coupons or deals.
- Look for “Half-Price” deals at sites like Groupon and other related sites offering great discounts. Also look for Daily Deals at your local food chain restaurants.
- Share a large meal with your friend or spouse instead of buying two (2) smaller meals at a larger price.
- Drink water instead of buying a beverage at the restaurant. Beverage prices usually add onto the overall bill quite a lot.
- Lunch deals and prices are always much better than what you would have to pay for dinner.
- Always get a to-go-plate for any leftover food. Taking home the food you already paid for saves you money on your overall grocery bill.
- Kids eat free night or kids under a certain age eat free or discounted can save a lot of money.
Find the Menus
To find a menu to a particular restaurant all you have to do is click on it here at our sidebar on the right side of the page, or you do a search in our search bar to find it.
Please note that this website, FoodRestaurantMenu.com, is not affiliated or associated with any company or restaurant and should not be mistaken as an official website for any restaurant chain.